Thursday, August 13, 2015

CC 28 Aug 13:: CONCERNING THE BELOW... CATHOLIC CARE Manager of Quality and Risk

From: g87
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2015 12:22 PM
Subject: CONCERNING THE BELOW... CATHOLIC CARE Manager of Quality and Risk

1
To The Archdiocese Catholic Church
Att Daniel Feiber, Assistant Manager
Catholic Care.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2
Team Leader,
Solicitor Catholic Care Alan Baker,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3
Nick Collins
Senior Manager Western Area | CatholicCare
Family Relationship Centre
Suite 2, 27-31 Myer Street
Geelong VIC 3220

P:  +61 3 5246 5600| F:+61 3 5221 0686
E: nick.collins@ccam.org.au|W: www.ccam.org.au
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
4
Jill Lane
Manager of Quality and Risk | CatholicCare
383 Albert Street, East Melbourne Vic 3002

P:  +61 3 9287 5509 | F:+61 3 9287 5599
E: jill.lane@ccam.org.au |W: www.ccam.org.au
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Dear Nick
It was with sadness that I contemplated the end of our communications – as you will note we both seemingly agreed on at least this. See link  here and the below recent links. CC 26 Aug 11...THE DENOUEMENT SURELY WITH CC
But I was pleased that Catholic Care’s Jill Lane  - Manager of Quality and Risk //// chose to let me have privity**** to your  emails.
WHAT A PRIVILEGE IT IS FOR ME TO BE ENABLED TO SEE WHAT OTHERS MAY SEE: THAT YOU COULD NOT BARE TO END IT ALL. After  all – I appreciate your turmoil in claiming sweet innocence in your previous email / letter and delienating defacto panick via contacting Jill Lane, Manager of Quality and Risk simultaneously.
Oh dear: I did warn the Archdiocese via a telephone call on August 5. Conversation with Daniel Feiber one of the managers at the Archdiocese in Melbourne.  http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/cc1020-july-to-archdiocese-catholic.html
Now what do you do?
Let me help you: I will in the next day or so – maybe only over the weekend convey to you how to handle the SEIDNER PROBLEM.
It will take this format:
  1. Your self – made problems
  2. Your standard, formulaic answers
  3. The best way to understand matters material to above

I am sorry that one of the great songs of the Watergate era could not be found: I have the record somehere

Peter Sellers & Spike Milligan: Strangest Comedy LP Ever?

He's Innocent of Watergate - Peter Sellars and Spike Milligan

The Goon Show - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Goon_Show
The Goon Show is a British radio comedy programme, originally produced and .... Hepressed the BBC for a long term contract for the gang, knowing that it would secure ..... It featured Milligan singing "I'm Innocent of Watergate", a song which ...
****
privity
ˈprɪvɪti/
noun
LAW
  1. a relation between two parties that is recognized by law, such as that of blood, lease, or service.
    "the parties no longer have privity with each other"
##################################################
##################################################
From: Jill Lane
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:54 AM
To: g87
Subject: RE: A LIE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS FRAUD
Morning Nick and thanks.

Jill




Jill Lane
Manager of Quality and Risk | CatholicCare
383 Albert Street, East Melbourne Vic 3002

P:  +61 3 9287 5509 | F:+61 3 9287 5599
E: jill.lane@ccam.org.au |W:
www.ccam.org.au

cid:image003.png@01D0A84F.44413030


This email message is intended only for the addressee and contains information that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email or telephone, and immediately delete this email message and any copies of it. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.


From: g87 [mailto:g87@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, 4 August 2015 3:25 PM
To: Nick Collins
Subject: A LIE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS FRAUD

A LIE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS FRAUD

I now continue from yesterday's email / blog entry on the blog created just for these correspondences.



1
Kindly note the reason you are sent these emails.

It is to enable you to make comments on, add information to, agree with same or deny in part or whole anything therein.

OR MERELY APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT THAT WOMAN ELIZABETH JENKINS and partner J. HAS DONE OR FAILED TO DO.
AND OH - I NEARLY FORGOT.

  1. YOU HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED TO DENY OR CONTRADICT OR IN ANY WAY DISPARAGE MY OBVIOUSLY - TRUTHFUL VERSION OF EVENTS.
  2. Nor have you in any way apologized for her multiple malfeasances.
You must be aware that it is very likely that when perhaps soon  you issue a certificate C60 or whatever it is called, Howard Zeimer will surely then have the means of commencing actions in  the Family Court.
To finally initiate the process of eviscerating his children's loving grandparents.What pride he will be to his wife and his wife's loving family Kremnizer. It is not easy to do such evil and be commended for it.

Somehow the common refrain about 'the devil made me do it' seems apt.

Note carefully: his documents will surely reflect what the dear lady conveyed to us at our meeting on July 30 in your offices. Surely.

If not my people will want to know why not.

2
This blog enables interested  multiple intimate associates and friends to give me their intimate multiple thoughts and support.

And verily - if it was not for the tragedies she un - heroically tried to foist on us - it would be quite a read:  THE MOST EXCITING OF BLOGS. My regret is that it has taken too much of my time.

Has the thought occurred to you that the action I will take in responding to Zeimer's action will be devastating for the Catholic Church in general Catholic Care in particular.

[I always liked using that phrase - opportunities have been scarce over the last few years.]

REPEAT: it is not too late to apologize....etc.
The Family Court surely likes genuine, heartfelt apologies.

Sigh. I go on.

3
HOW DO / WILL I PROVE SHE LIED?
This is a mere pittance of a list.
Of course we are discussing her risibly -  inept claim that she acted on her own initiative to ensure the Zeimer entity was not needing to meet us. Thus the absurd shuttle system.

As a comment - I thought to remove myself if simply meeting only with my wife would eliminate his shyness - but no E JENKINS had made up her mind.
HO HUM!

It took nearly 3 hours I think for the lady to deliver the Zeimer Ultimatum of Evisceration.

Mind you - the dear lady simply - amazingly refused to say why.
  • Was it the colour of his hair?
  • His winter tan?
  • His sporting physique?
  • Magnificent baritone voice?

NO – BUT I KNOW WHY!
Note that this is now starting to annoy me - telling you the obvious.
But here goes.

  1. ALL the information in these correspondences.
  2. ALL the matters we tried in vain to tell her.
  3. ALL his basest character so plainly exposed in various documents I tried in vain to give you.
  4. ALL the Court Docs I tried in vain to similarly convey
  5. ALL his bad faith in probably over 40 discrete events that similary had no gravitas for the woman.
  6. ALL - of everything that can be listed wherein he was caught out lying on his many AFFIDAVITS... claims...
ALL CAN BE LISTED> someday soon...
ALL SHOW THAT HE NEVER HAD THE BAREST ELEMENTS OF COMMON DECENCY IN EVER WANTING ANYTHING BUT TO DO HIS WIFE'S BIDDING.

ALL... so much is covered with this word.
And it is so obvious that even in his own solicitors offices the shuttle system was in play - whereby we were there for almost 4 hours to negotiate the pittance of a mere 4 hours contact with the children.

So - who in this word abundant with post modernist claptrap is going to tell me THAT ELIZABETH JENKINS THOUGHT OF IT WITH NO IMPETUS FROM ZEIMER?

The aeronotical aviationery skills of pigs!

THE MAN MUST HAVE DEMANDED CERTAIN CODICILS [that may be a contradiction in terms] from any incipient mediator.

  • THE SCIENTOLOGISTS WANTED HIM TO APPLY HIMSELF TO AN E - METER – not good for a person who would not take a lie detector.
  • The Muslims wanted thigs untennable even for ZZZZ
  • The Jews all knew too much.
  • AAAAH the Catholics... do you recall the great Mr Bean video? Why do I change the subject?
  • OK – the Catholics with their social – justice imbued minds were just right!!!

Rowan Atkinson in Hell - WITH SUBTITLES


 


4
But WAIT - THERE IS MORE!
If I examined what else she did - possible getting late for today - all the lies she co operated with and manifested - ALL OF THIS FURTHER WILL DIMINISH ANY ASININE CLAIM AS ABOVE.

TO BE CONTINUED

5
Merely I wish to say the woman's formal letter of 16 JUNE was obviously outlandish and fraudulent as well: seen so now.
''I CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR A JOINT FAMILY DISPUTE RESOLUTION..''

I have had enough for the day.

Be aware that I am being so open with you people.

Which is exponentially better than the deliberate - shall we call it 'anomalies' of your people.

Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
####################################################################
###################################################################

Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.