Dear Nick and Alan
Catholic Care
Good Afternoon,
For what I am about to do [AND HAVE ALREADY LARGELY DONE!] I
guess is an arguable CHILUL CHASHEM.
But no Rabbinic court will indict me because I am merely
responding to a set – piece situation created when Howard Zeimer walked into
your offices seeking so – called ‘family dispute resolution.’ FDR.
We are not encouraged to turn the other cheek.
SICKENINGLY, HE ENCOURAGED YOUR SO – CALLED PRACTITIONERS TO
ACT IN MULTIPLE HIGHLY - IMPROPER WAYS.
AT THIS POINT YOUR CATHOLIC CARE ENTITIES MAY WELL SAY ‘THE
DEVIL MADE ME DO IT.’
So be it. So he may be: I do not recognize the man our
brilliant delightful late daughter married. A righteous woman who temporarily
made a mentsch out of him.
THE DEVIL MADE THEM DO IT?
But the courts will not see it that way.
I now kindly tell you that ‘everyone’ was aghast when I told
them what Zeimer did. I mean everyone.
I really do not have the time to explain this in full: but if
you have some knowlegeable Jewish friends – they may be able to tell
you.
AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY SUGGESTION THAT
CHRISTIANS CANNOT BE TRUSTED!
We conveyed the latest tragedy that was foisted on us to some
friends only.
The problem was that very few appreciated that my natural
defence mechanism would technically become a minor problem.
And so it remains.
NOTE CAREFULLY THE CHILUL CHASHEM BY ZEIMER AND HIS FAMILY HAS
TOO MANY TENTACLES.
- He in the early days actually denied that family counts for anything. I forget the actual quote – and have no intention for looking through my files.
- Then he called my wife an ‘’aberrant griever’’! Even the psycho babble does not exist!!!!!
- Some of the above may already be extant in papers sent you!
- He lied under oath scores of times: as if mere lying was not bad enough. And to date he has somehow managed to avoid problems for himself and his current ‘antecedents.’
- And the worst – he took us to the IVO – world and worse! THE COURTS!!
- No Jew should go to the courts when formalised and informal resolution exists to ‘real – world’ disputes.
- But of course his was a STUSS – a nonsensical evil ‘STUSS’ [nonsense massively understated]
And this is where I leave a list that could really grow to
hundreds. Effortlessly.
I send only one other email today within seconds
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.