Monday, August 3, 2015

CC 24...Aug 3 part 2....THE OUTRAGEOUS ABUSE OF RABBI GOODHARDT's HARMLESS QUOTE!

From: g87
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 12:48 PM
Subject: Aug 3 part 2....THE OUTRAGEOUS ABUSE OF RABBI GOODHARDT's HARMLESS QUOTE!


nick.collins@ccam.org.au
Nick Collins and Team Leader Alan Baker
Catholic Care
Head Office
Geeelong


Dear People
I need to address you herein on merely some issues arising out of our meeting on Thursday 30/7 in your Malvern offices lasting approx an hour.

This email will continue soon.
Under a different theme.

I have already responded on Friday 31/7 sending you partly emotional material as discussed during our meeting.

The communication soon ventured by you into the highly contentious - forcing me to brutalize it.
Sad really - but now I continue.

THE OUTRAGEOUS ABUSE OF RABBI GOODHARDT's HARMLESS QUOTE!
http://socialistdystopia.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/seidners-listing-of-media-spin-1-carr.html
[read this blog again – it has been expanded for clarity]

Note the brief synopsis last week about how poor was Alan's at -  best insouciant - essentially outrageous misuse of Rabbi Goodhardt's quote.

Plainly Rabbi Goodhardt was not referring to DR ZEIMER.

Certainly his quote that
''people who come to mediation are genuine in seeking it'' 
could possibly have applied to the small - majority of semi - reasonable people who allow themselves to negotiate in good faith for the sake of their children, their finances or merely their acting in a way demonstrating their good nature.

I think this was a good - natured comment from Rabbi G - and it does not warrant dissemination here.
AND YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE ABUSED RABBI Goodhardt  - by quoting this generous line of his.
To try to score points and the result was / is the 'mauling' you are getting!

[Note the quotation marks - this is not a threat!
For goodness sakes.]

So I responded during our conversation by almost loudly - instantly remonstrating with you!

I promised to send you an entry of my blog showing a reasonable comparison between your outrageous quote and Bob Carr's any / many abomenations.
This was done: and I created an extended current entry on my blog to make my message easier to appreciate.


BY NO STANDARD OF HUMAN ENDEAVOUR WAS THIS TO APPLY TO HOWARD ZEIMER

THIS AIN'T HOWARD ZEIMER

HOWARD ZEIMER AND HIS WIFE AND HER ANTECEDENTS HAVE DEMONSTRATED SO MUCH BAD FAITH THAT THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY TO DENOUNCE HIM WITH EXAGGERATED LAUNDRY LISTS.

I will sadly have to surely , eventually have to create other blogs under disparate themes to ensure that the hundreds of entries do not obliterate / snow job my explanations and comments.

But here is the good news. Much of the material will be easy for investigators in The Family Court to discover by examining the OFFICIAL COURT DOCUMENTS.

there are so many papers there - so many fraudulent claims...
But I digressed.

To ensure these notes are easy to refer to I will continue soon with the heading: 
A LIE BY ANY OTHER NAME IS FRAUD

Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner






insouciance

ɪnˈsuːsɪəns/
noun
  1. casual lack of concern; indifference.
    "an impression of boyish insouciance"
    synonyms: nonchalance, unconcern, lack of concern, indifference, heedlessness,relaxedness, calm, calmness, equanimity, coolness, composure,casualness, ease, easy-going attitude, airiness, carefreeness,frivolousness, carelessness;
    informalcool
    "his anxieties increased, despite Jen's insouciance"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.