From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 2:02 PM
Subject: apologies for oblique typo that was
unfortunate!
Dear the below people
I apologize for the obvious typo extant on this post below. From any context – obviously no harm was intended.
I just noticed it – and assure you of this: indeed the context
of the sentence clearly indicates it is a typo.
Surely I meant the word ‘remembered’ or whatever.
I doubt any reasonable person would view it as other than
harmless,
I have already corrected it in situ.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/ccv-29-aug-18-this-has-been-rewritten.html
CC 29 Aug 17 ‘THIS HAS BEEN REWRITTEN MERELY FOR CLARITY'
THAT CAUSED THE LADY TO WRITE
HER OUTRAGEOUS EMAIL THAT WILL BE DISMEMBERED HER>MEMO 18/ 8/
2015... I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I MEANT - BUT SURELY IT WAS
NOT INTENDED TO BE HARMFUL IN ANY
WAY!!!
AND YOU GUYS THOUGHT TO ADVISE
ME TO SEEK LEGAL ADVICE!!
To The Archdiocese Catholic Church
Att Daniel Feiber, Assistant Manager
Catholic Care.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2
Team
Leader,
Solicitor Catholic Care Alan Baker,
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3
Nick
Collins
Senior Manager Western Area | CatholicCare
Family Relationship Centre
Family Relationship Centre
Suite 2, 27-31 Myer Street
Geelong VIC 3220
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
4
Jill Lane
Manager of Quality and Risk
| CatholicCare383 Albert Street,
East Melbourne Vic 3002
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.