Monday, July 27, 2015

CC 14 27 July,,, EMAIL TO NICK

 
 
From: g87
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2015 10:53 AM
Subject: EMAIL TO NICK
 

Senior Manager Western Area | CatholicCare
Family Relationship Centre
Suite 2, 27-31 Myer Street
Geelong VIC 3220
P:  +61 3 5246 5600| F:+61 3 5221 0686
E: nick.collins@ccam.org.au|W: www.ccam.org.au
Strengthening families and communities
Vision: ‘life to the full’ for families, individuals
and communities in all their diversity
P Please consider the environment before printing this email


Dear Nick
1
Thanks again for helpful reconfiguring of your original letter as below; originally dated 20 July.
Apologies for part - duplication hereunder – but I have no time to edit this further.
I  advise you again that I am creating  my ‘major document’ which you will receive a day or probably two before our meeting on Thursday 30 July. I am pleased that you took the initiative to arrange the meeting. Who knows, there may be a way out of the multiple catastrophes your duo created.
Seemingly it will remain with you and and your TEAM LEADER AKA SOLICITOR ALLAN BAKER to try the impossible.

On the basis of my understanding of matters however there is 'no chance.' And it will be unfortunate for you people that your [THE DUO'S] outrageous modus operandi (and vivendi!!) will have unpredictable results and surely AT LEAST adverse implications as well.
THAT MAY BE THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR!

By the way: I am proud of the ''outrageous'' word.
Think I would have written in my earlier incantation.

2
You will realize that most of my communications and even this item may be / will surely be the basis of - or part thereof of my legal procedures against Catholic Care.
Not much is hidden from you - nothing like the duplicities  confronting us and foisted upon us at CC earlier.
OR TO BE MORE PRECISE - I AM ADVISING YOU OF INDIRECT, INEVITABLE ACT ON THE UNILATERAL ISSUANCE OF A CERTIFICATE TO DR ZEIMER  AND SIMPLY AWAIT THE CORROLLARY - THE INDUBITABLE MOVE BY DR ZEIMER TO SEEK TO VARY THE COURT ORDERS BY FINALLY PROUDLY FINALLY EVISCERATING THE GRANDPARENTS OF HIS CHILDREN.

AND THE OBVIOUS THAT FLOWS FROM THAT – I WILL IF ONLY IN THE FORUM ALLOWED BY THE COURTS _ LODGE MY PAPERS IN RESPONSE TO DR ZEIMER’s APPLICATION TO FORMALLY VARY THE COURT ORDERS.

AND AS IT MANIFESTLY FOLLOWS ON _ THESE PAPERS IN RESPONSE WILL INCLUDE MATTERS THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE HELPFUL TO DR ZEIMER AND YOURSELVES.
NOTE UNDERSTATEMENT PLEASE>

NOTE FURTHER THIS WARNING.
Hereunder will be seen an amalgam of all tangents the  hypothetical which indicate that I will do everything to humiliate - and worse -  CC and Dr Zeimer if CC grants him a certificate enabling him to so act in seeking to vary the court orders.

That remains so.
As conveyed below – and this is sadly a duplication – I will in due course obtain the elements of legal advice to facilitate that.

I will do everything to demonstrate what an outrage ‘this’ all is.

3
INDEED YOU WILL HAVE WORKED OUT THERE ARE AT LEAST FIVE OPTIONS.

MY REASON FOR MERELY BARELY LISTING THESE SCENARIOS IS NOT MERELY A THREAT. IT IS SIMPLY TO CONVEY THAT WHATEVER MOVE YOU MAKE
- WHATEVER STEPS YOU TAKE - OR NOT TAKE - YOUR PEOPLE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO AVOID BECOMING ACCOUNTABLE.

4
But for now: I venture to this email / letter of yours.
July 20 - reconfigured  into email below on July 21.
Rarely have I seen so much contrived, discordant, ill – directed trite waffle masquerading as sweet reasonableness as hereunder!
It is hoped that you do not find this even remotely ‘’demeaning’’. See your comments below cut and paste.
Indeed - I forgive you: you had no choice.

See the below cut and paste from your letter as an examplar....

####################
''We have taken your complaint seriously and value feedback from clients involved with our services.  Our process for managing complaints begins with obtaining clarity about the nature of the complaint, then investigating the issue and attempting a resolution.  As the Senior Manager, I have investigated the case and reviewed the emails you have sent to CatholicCare staff.
In terms of the first issue; our Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRPs) are independent and make assessments based on information presented to them.  There is nothing on file that suggests that the FDRPs have been biased or prejudicial to the FDR process.  The decision to complete Shuttle FDR is determined by the FDRP after considering all the assessment information pertaining to the case. ''
REALLY?? GS!!!
THEN HOW COME YOU HAVE MADE NO EFFORT TO DENY MY MULTIPLE ALLEGATIONS?
THIS WILL BE DEEMED A HAUNTING EXPERIENCE: TOO LATE NOW NICK – TRY TO DENY MATTERS NOW??

OH - BY THE WAY: THESE ARE A MERE HANDFUL OF YOUR HEROIC WORDS OF SIMILAR GENRE.
##################

4
Then you write this in another realm:
‘’I understand that you are extremely aggrieved and frustrated by your present circumstances, however any behaviour, correspondence or email which attempt to intimidate or demean staff, is not acceptable.   We will not respond to any further communication which is intimidating, demeaning or defamatory.’’
I am sorry if I have offended your sensibilities Nick. Efforts will be made to restrain myself for the incipient relatively short time we have communications in common. Sadly,  unfortunately one must ask: how  would a reasonable person describe what your  duo intended / attempted / did to foist on my wife and myself? Methinks swearing would   not indict me in any forum.
I further think that other parties will not think it merely ''demeaning...''

You see, Nick Elizabeth and her partner Juon made a mockery of their own alleged values, (the so -called yellow FDR papers sent with your first letter) .... theybroke every rule......
I WILL DELETE THE ADJECTIVIVES....

It is also a massive test of my powers of concentration to set it out and  reconciling the already significant earlier material.....

With the obvious legal case that is begging to be built basis merely the inexplicable contempt they had for the barest elements of fair play AND the law - is it any wonder that your respondent does not respond with similar Pleasantries and discordant drivel?
Mea Culpa!
5
As you are aware – I created a secure blog for our correspondences http://wilfullyblind.blogspot.com.au/
 
In the interim the communications on this blog remain secure.
Sadly, methinks the name was perfectly chosen!
As conveyed – google crawlers / search engines will not find it: it enables convenient communication for when I decide how many / which of the at least four or more legal entities I lodge my complaint against Catholic Care and Howard Zeimer – and what I decide the procedures thereto.
At that point I will have had some sort of legal advice.

AND / Or the fifth – legal action.
Note please that you are sadly underestimating me: and you should note carefully what you may allow the duo to do!
Quite amazingly – as conveyed before – I surely do not care what you do.
Of significant interest will be your generous but gratuitous idea that you would advise me re the family court procedures.

But no one will attend with me: I will have lots to tell my supportive wife.

6
See cut and paste below.

I look forward to our meeting.
Who knows – maybe the final denouement will do the trick?
It should reach you – my MAJOR DOC – A day or so before Thursday.

It is proving prolix.  But more correctly - time consuming.


AND as I write this - it is occuring to me that - that a properly - drafted document will be not necessary.
My cryptic notes will be readily understood given that it is plainly merely an analysis of YOUR SO CALLED YELLOW DOCS.

AND it does not suit me to put so much plainly unnecessary work into it. GIVEN THAT MY COMPLETE CLAIM AGAINST YOUR PEOPLE AND DR ZEIMER WOULD HAVE TO INCLUDE AT LEAST FIVE [5] LEVELS:

  1. The 'yellow' docs.
  2. My previous communications to CC.
  3. My comments ignored by CC.
  4. My documents ignored by CC.
  5. Other matters that cannot / will not be categorized


I will thus decide to send you a  cryptic version.
A version that will be completely understandable from knowledge of your own papers.
I have no yearning to tell you everything in my fervent mind.

IRRESPECTIVE - WHAT A CONTRAST MY BEHAVIOUR COMPARER CC     https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/comparer
YOU ARE TOLD EVERYTHING - OR ALMOST EVERYTHING TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST BEING AMBUSHED.

AGAIN: WHAT A CONTRAST TO THE PAIR'S BEHAVIOR!!!

AND IF IT NEED BE SAID -THESE EMAILS AND DOCUMENTS WHATEVER ONE CALLS THEM -
REPRESENT AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT AS WELL AS A GIGANTIC PARTIAL LOG OF CLAIMS OF MAJOR WRONGS ON YOUR PEOPLE'S PART!

7
Sigh.
I will sleep well as nearly always thanks Nick.
In spite of the avalanche of thoughts; which can be shut down only if I do the best that I can to honour the name of our deceased lovely daughter.
HOWARD ZEIMER'S CHILDRENN'S MOTHER
OUR BELOVED GRANDCHILDREN!
I leave you for now with these quotes of at least partial salience:

... Grandchildren are the crown of grandparents, and
parents are the glory of their children. ...
 

//biblehub.com/proverbs/17-6.htm - 17k

Context
Better a Dry Morsel with Quietness
…5He who mocks the poor taunts his Maker; He who rejoices at calamity will not go unpunished. 6Grandchildren are the crown of old men, And the glory of sons is their fathers.7Excellent speech is not fitting for a fool, Much less are lying lips to a prince.…
Cross References
Genesis 48:11
Israel said to Joseph, "I never expected to see your face again, and now God has allowed me to see your children too."
Exodus 20:12
"Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
Psalm 128:6
May you live to see your children's children-- peace be on Israel.


YOURS SINCERELY

GEOFF SEIDNER

8‘’As
previously advised,  I and Alan Baker (Family Dispute Resolution Team Leader) are available to meet with you to explain further our processes, including the procedure for issuing Certificates and constraints on the release of information in relation to Family Dispute Resolution.  Please contact me directly if you would like to pursue this option.  ‘’






From: Nick Collins
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 4:38 PM
To: 'g87'
Subject: RE: Please send via ordinary email
Dear Geoff
As requested, please find below a copy of the letter sent electronically yesterday (in PDF) as a continuous email
20th July 2015
Mr Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Grove
East St. Kilda 3183
Dear Mr. Seidner,
I write in response to your formal complaint about the service you received at CatholicCare from our Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) service in Malvern and after speaking with you on Wednesday the 15th July 2015.  I also note the numerous emails you have forwarded to staff in relation to your concerns.
My understanding of your reasons for complaint were;
  • that you believe our service was not fair, particularly the decision to proceed with Shuttle FDR.
  • that we have not acceded to your requests for written information discussed in the FDR session.
We have taken your complaint seriously and value feedback from clients involved with our services.  Our process for managing complaints begins with obtaining clarity about the nature of the complaint, then investigating the issue and attempting a resolution.  As the Senior Manager, I have investigated the case and reviewed the emails you have sent to CatholicCare staff.
In terms of the first issue; our Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners (FDRPs) are independent and make assessments based on information presented to them.  There is nothing on file that suggests that the FDRPs have been biased or prejudicial to the FDR process.  The decision to complete Shuttle FDR is determined by the FDRP after considering all the assessment information pertaining to the case. 
Having reviewed the file in its entirety, I reiterate, that we cannot provide you with written notes from the Shuttle Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) session for reasons as detailed in the email dated 13th July 2015 from Elizabeth Jenkins.  Specifically, this relates to provisions and regulations controlling FDR disclosures of information under the Family Law Act (Section 10H) to which we must adhere.   The relevant part of 10H(1) says “ a FDRP must not disclose a communication made to the practitioner while the practitioner is conducting Family Dispute Resolution “.
It is also completely inappropriate for Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners to corroborate, substantiate or validate one party’s version of events.  As such we cannot respond to your emails about the specific details of your situation.
Given we are unable to proceed further with FDR, a section 60I Certificate could be issued.   In relation to the issuing of a Certificate, they are only issued by accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners and are not determined by clients.  Under the Family Law Act there is no need to specifically issue a Certificate at the end of a family dispute resolution process.  Certificates serve the purpose of allowing people to file an application in Court.
I understand from your email correspondence that you find this outcome extremely frustrating, however the FDR process is one that attempts resolution in good faith between parties.
    
In response to your request for details of the “authority who licences” our organisation, we are funded by the Federal Department of Social Services with Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners operating under regulations administered by the Federal Attorney General’s Department.   The body you would approach regarding a complaint about the FDR process is the National Office Complaints Team in the Department of Social Services, their contact details are:
Phone: 1800 634 035
Email: complaints@dss.gov.au
As previously advised,  I and Alan Baker (Family Dispute Resolution Team Leader) are available to meet with you to explain further our processes, including the procedure for issuing Certificates and constraints on the release of information in relation to Family Dispute Resolution.  Please contact me directly if you would like to pursue this option. 
I understand that you are extremely aggrieved and frustrated by your present circumstances, however any behaviour, correspondence or email which attempt to intimidate or demean staff, is not acceptable.   We will not respond to any further communication which is intimidating, demeaning or defamatory. 
Please direct any further correspondence to myself.  My contact details are listed below.
Yours sincerely
Nick Collins
Senior Manager Western Area
Phone: 5246 5600
Email: nick.collins@ccam.org.au
Nick Collins
Senior Manager Western Area | CatholicCare
Family Relationship Centre
Suite 2, 27-31 Myer Street
Geelong VIC 3220
P:  +61 3 5246 5600| F:+61 3 5221 0686
E: 
nick.collins@ccam.org.au|W: www.ccam.org.au
Strengthening families and communities
Vision: ‘life to the full’ for families, individuals
and communities in all their diversity
P Please consider the environment before printing this email
Run Melbourne
This email message is intended only for the addressee and contains information that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email or telephone, and immediately delete this email message and any copies of it. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
From: g87 [mailto:g87@optusnet.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 22 July 2015 1:08 PM
To: Nick Collins
Subject: Please send via ordinary email
Dear Nick
Thank you in anticipation: kindly send your email of yesterday as a comlete flowing / continuous email.
Please do not send pdf documents as my computer has difficulty handling it.
Thanks
Geoff Seidner

Avast logo
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
www.avast.com

Avast logo 
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software. 
www.avast.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.