Friday, July 31, 2015

CC 21 July 31 b

From: g87
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2015 1:05 PM
Subject: To nick....Alan... minor doc

Nick Collins and Team Leader Alan Baker
I continue earlier email  ref to yesterday’s meeting with you.
After pleasant pleasantries we quickly got into the issues de jour.
At the very beginning Alan wanted to take me into a synopsis of the Family Court / Laws thereto.
A continuum per your letter of July 20 and same per email of 21st.
Gently I think I suggested i know the needed basics... and suggested we get to the issues relevant. LIKE AN ANALYSIS OF YOUR OWN GUIDELINES.
The so called yellow papers
So I went on... now we need to understand that these remain pretty good recollections in semi – cryptic form.
PROBABLY NEED TO CONTINUE EARLY NEXT WEEK WHILST IT STAYS IN MY MIND.
WE discussed that indeed I intimidated Catholic Care [CC] if they dared to issue a ‘Certificate’
And indeed elsewhere it was conveyed that you indeed had to issue one if asked by one of the parties.
I guess somehow managed to convey that the apparent contradictions could be explained by the problems you had caused yourselves by the unprofessional conduct of ‘THE DUO’
Elizabeth and Juoan.
Indeed It was explained that in the process of issuing – you would grant Howard Zeimer a means of seeking to create new Orders.
TO EVVISCERATE US.
At this point we had a to – and fro about Alan’s claim that you found nothing unprofessional in the way they treated us.
AMAZING THAT!
I had big problems with that – and it is not my intention today of holding a debate on this.
I merely said after a very mildly – heated conversation that ‘you do what you have to do – and I do what I have to do’ Or something like that.
What was meant was simple – and not to be explored now.
Amazingly – you thought there was a threat in my words.
i was flabbergasted and you accepted my denial!
You mentioned that Rabbi Goodheardt said to you that ‘ALL THOSE WHO SEEK MEDIATION ARE GENUINE I SEEKING???’
I was immediately in attack mode and made the BOB CARR corrolary – see previous email.
Perhaps I stunned you – it was an amazingly apt CARR analogy – instantly delivered.
I have a feeling this will be continued early next week by myself .. lots are flowing in my fervent mind... sadly no time.
Regards
Geoff Seidner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.