From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:23 PM
Subject: ANOTHER 2010 DOC FOR NICK! LOOK HOW MANY
TRIED...!!!!
Hello Nick Collins!
ANOTHER 2010 DOC FOR NICK! LOOK HOW MANY
TRIED...!!!!
NO MORE WILL BE SENT: THIS SHOULD
MAKE YOU FEEL GUILTY,
ON BEHALF OF CC!!
ON BEHALF OF CC!!
GS
########################################
From: geoff seidner
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 1:48 PM
To: rebyaak@aol.com
Subject: Fw: Tangents Zeimer: T1 -
CC to Rabbi Kluwgant,
Dear Rabbi Sprung,
Just one tangent for your dissemination: please
feel free to write whatever you deem appropriate in any realm!!!
Zeimer mentions in his Affidavit how ''annoyed''
Rabbi Genende was at being asked to get involved by GS.
Zeimer was refering my request outside Caulfield
shul. I essentially told him about the
infamous quote about how ''evil triumphs when good men do nothing''
It must have been traumatic for the poor
man - he had nowhere to go except the wimpish: ''WHAT CAN I
DO''
Now is the time if you please to advise me as per
below earlier email to Rabbi Kluwgant - of YOUR invovement!
I look forward to sending you the Zeimer manifesto
of 214 pages!
Eva mentioned to me a
few minutes ago how YOU asked Genede to resolve matters - and
essentially, Genende always found a way of not doing so.
Methinks you contacted Genende TWICE.
I also recall the secret - WITHOUT EVA MEETING THAT
YOU HAD WITH ROBERT WEIL AND ZEIMER - where EVA WAS NOT ALLOWED TO ENCROACH ON:
SHE HAD TO WAIT OUTSIDE - WHILST THE THREE OF YOU DECIDED THAT THE PROBLEM WAS
GEOFF - WHO WAS THEREFROM NOT ALLOWED TO SPEAK TO PEOPLE - AND ZEIMER WOULD
ALLOW US ACCESS TO THE CHILDREN! This was rapidly
discredited..........
AS I REMEMBER - YOU, Rabbi - AT LEAST SOON
REALIZED IT WAS A NONSENSE - AND THE R WEIL SCENARIO OF ''GEOFF SEIDNER WAS AKIN
TO A BULL IN A CHINA SHOP'' WAS SIMPLY YET ANOTHER OF THE BAD - FAITH COMMENTS
COMING FROM ZEIMER - WITH THE SAD IMPRIMTEUR OF ROBERT WEIL!!
Please understand that now is the time for you to
ensure we can easily discredit his absurd manifesto of lies and gross
distortions!
Many thanks
Eva and Geoff
About 611,000 results (0.21 seconds)
Search Results
----- Original Message -----
From: geoff seidner
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 12:51 PM
Subject: Tangents Zeimer: T1 -
Dear Rabbi Kluwgant,
I wish to advise that matters are in The Family Court - and Zeimer signed an agreement - BEFORE matters went to court - that he is agreeable to a Court - appointed phsycologist iterviewing ALL parties - the children and Zeimer's wife as well. A major victory at the door of the Family court.
Even therein Zeimer makes a logical contradiction.....
He has also now [Friday] submitted a 214 page submission / Affidavit in response to our simple submission of mere few pages. A snow - job attempt -and more.
He should be ashamed having once again openly touting - in his affidavit that he wants to unite us...! this time with the imprimateur of the Family Court and it's incipient ruling.
The document has to be seen to be believed. We will deliver it to you.
Now I wish to write further and request that you read my following the aabove and below notes and respond in whatever way you deem appropriate.
Our Tangents 1 -
The following represent ideas that I expect to imlement. These ideas come without perusal of Zeimer's documents or Affidavits - OR our substantial files and direct and indirect communication with a wide aray of people.
I attempt to list the major and minor players in some sort of importance order - more for my future research than anything else. I will surely forget a few!
- Rabbi Shlomo Meir Kluwgant.
- Robert Weil.
- Rabbi Sprung.
- Ronnie Figdor... he fielded OFFICIAL warnings / threats from Frydman re CHC taking action ag GS.. Ronnie has always been of help to us.
- Adam Segal.
- Chazan Farkas
- Melbourne Beth Din.... much correspondences
- Rabbi Gutnick - MBD... Rabbi Kluwgant has my earlier correspondences.
- Rabbi Genende.
- Rabbi Krasnijanski.
- Mediator Szarski... we have cert : Zeimer refused attend.
- Psychologist Sue Lewis.
- Psychologist Rottem.
- Court appointed [rejected] psychologist Michelle Rubin. See Zeimer's offer of 3/9/08: he rejected her unilaterally!! There is much here.
- Private individuals: of no great importance: Brian Weiner, Robert Reisner, Stan Berkoff, Mr Goldschlager.
- CHC staff and Garry Frydman and office manager of CHC.
- Mrs Batsheva Milner, wife of CHC Treasurer Mr Milner!
- Yeshivah - Rabbi Telsner.
- Yeshivah manager Bendet
- Yeshivah teachers and headmistress. [Barbra Belfer, Mrs Steinberg, Reuvi Zeimer's Teacher Mrs Bernstein.
- Yeshivah psychologist at Yesivah College - the boys' school!!
I expect that there will be a few people
forgotten.
T1
I now wish to convey my immediate interest in matters Zeimer.
It is Mr Rottem Rottem.
I intend to immediately phone and write him. Please appreciate that Rottem is on our side - his interview with us was such as to at least largely debunk the rubbish his 2 [YES - TWO!!] psychologist - those now finally identified in Zeimer's documents - have written on his manifest bequest / manipulations.
Rottem has conveyed that he does not want to be involved in court proceedings: I do not want to give him a choice. Surely he will willingly supply a letter / affidavit to the effect that his involvement was as follows:
- He will interview us and supply a report. HE HAS NOT TO DATE DONE SO. It is surely our right to request it. I feel confident he must do so.
- Under pressure, Rottem phoned me back - many months ago - and a few days after our initial conversation - agreeing that I was right in claiming that his [Rottem's] term of reference included the Zeimer agreement that if Seidners are examined by him, Rottem would be allowed to contact the 2 'abberrant - giever' Zeimer - psychologists.
So: Rottem is honest: he gleaned this confirmation from having perused his file. HE PHONED ME BACK WITH HIS APOLOGY AND CORRECTION!!
HE DID INDEED HAVE A BRIEF TO SEEK CONTACT WITH ZEIMER's PSYCHOLOGISTS!!
He had indeed perused his file - and as well as writting matters of material import that on the basis of his findings - he found favourably our way. I DO NOT RECALL HIS EXACT WORDS: but I feel confident I made notes - and these notes are basically an accurate synopsis of what resides in his files.
He will confirm thus - and now he must confirm thus.
T2
I now ask you, Rabbi Kluwgant to write me via email confirming the above. Possibly in a modus that readily allows it's transferance into an Affidavit / Stat Dec?
As I recall, Zeimer's breach of promise in this realm was as follows:
- Being cornered by you, he agreed to psychologist - designate [to be Rottem] to examine us.
- Then Zeimer would give psychologist - designate access to his aberrant - griever pair of phsychologists. I NOTICE WITH SAD BEMUSEMENT THAT NEITHER OF THESE PSYCHOLOGISTS USE THE ZEIMER - CONCOCTED TERM : "EVA IS AN ABERRANT GRIEVER'' NOMENCLATURE TO SO DESIGNATE HER.! PROOF MEMORIAL THAT ZEIMER CONCOCTED THIS TERM - WHICH MANIFESTLY EXISTS ONLY IN THE ANALS OF POP - PSYCHOLOGIST ZEIMER'S MIND.
- In effect, you may care to confirm whether Zeimer ever used this 'abberrant - griever designation with you to so describe my Eva.
- I notice that Zeimer has essentially [less - than - more!!!] left me out of his attack in his 214 page manifesto. His complaint against GS is that I have written disparaging??? things to a wide range of people. From memory, he refers to such an ecclectic list as MBD, Rabbi Gutnick AJN, R Weil etc. I contemplate how he has structured his manifesto - in SIMPLY REPRODUCING MY CORRESPONDENCES, following all extra links, demanding those correspondences ad infinitum. Why, He even went to Mrs B Milner!! Simply sad - if one takes a reasonable view of the question of the chicken and egg syndrome. TO WIT - I simply contacted people asking them to involve themselves in settling this horrific dispute of our unilatreral, unfair evisceration from our dead daughter's children!!
I do not think Zeimer understands that he has
essentially made my job easier by simply noting the effective placement of these
correspondences almost certainly awakens the reader to trichotomies inimical to Zeimer's
interest: see below.
- One: how reasonable GS was - in trying everything.
- Two: how reasonable GS was in trying moderation at first.
- Three: how reasonable GS was in becoming progressively more upset / aggressive as all was to no avail! Thus the chicken / egg syndrome mentioned elsewhere.
T3
I further ask you, Rabbi to write me setting out your involvent in matter of our various attempts to gain access to our beloved grandchildren, your involvement therein, your knowledge of the involvement of other parties* and setting all this out in possibly in a short - hand way, advising the detail in footnotes.
T4
I think to request that you send a copy of this to Mr Rottem - asking him to respond by making an Affidavit - or at least submitting a clearly - written email setting out our humble reqest. He should do this VERY soon as we are due to be intervieved by the Family Court appointed psychologist Peter Adler on October 6
We are due back in court on Nov 17.
I thank you in anticipation:
PLEASE ADVISE URGENTLY THE ADDRESS WE CAN DELIVER THE FILES TO.
I am in a hurry to send this to you.
Your mobile phone no. has been misplaced.
Many thanks again for your help, please appreciate how quickly this is written.
Eva and Geoff Seidner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.