Dear Elizabeth Jenkins and Juan Peake
I thought to give you free advice arising out of
your email of Yesterday 13/7.
You are plainly vaguely aware methinks of the
multiple problems you have. Prima facie is demonstrated that you went to your
home – grown ‘’internal legal advice’’.
AKA ‘’TEAM LEADER’’
And indeed he would say that, wouldn’t
he?****
****
Mandy Rice-Davies - Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandy_Rice-Davies
1 Early life
and role in Profumo scandal; 2 "He would, wouldn't he?" 3 Later celebrity; 4
Death ... he would, wouldn't he?" or "Well he would
say that, wouldn't
he?
But you should be made aware that you will be asked to give sworn
evidence – and that I assure you entails a a full confirmation or a complete
rebuttal of my 20 points.
Or anything in between.
I do not think your ‘’Social Justice’’ values – pasted all over the
WEB – and your offices – will allow you to be tainted with lying under
oath.
And the above is only the good news: because you will be able to see
vaguely where I intend to go.
The bad news is the reality.
It will be far worse than even an INDEPENDENT QC could
imagine.
You think I am trying to bully you?
I tell you Juan – speak with the lady Jenkins.
Because I have a clear view of your beatified look of careless
nonchalance when I attempted to give you some documents that would have told you
that DR ZEIMER HAD DONE ALL THIS BEFORE: I mean the shuttle system.
I mean the fraud: YOU IGNORED THE AFFIDAVITS from Zeimer that proved
fraud.
Serious business for DR Zeimer and you by implication as well.[I do
not really have to spell it out?
Oh.
This is still the relatively good news Juan.
I go on with this relatively good news for you pair and CATHOLIC
CARE.
Here is the end of the relatively good news.
I do not need to waste my time – otherwise you duo will think I am
trying to talk you into something.
WRONG!
I DO NOT CARE F YOU UNILATERALLY now or eventually ISSUE A CERTIFICATE IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING. Whatever THAT means.
I DO NOT CARE F YOU UNILATERALLY now or eventually ISSUE A CERTIFICATE IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING. Whatever THAT means.
You
see – It will give me a natural forum to address the REGISTRAR – about all the
‘good and unspecified bad news.
By
issuing a Certificate you will just mildly anger me.
So
here is my free advice arising out of merely one question you will have to
answer to the authorities.
I
will try to number same so your next advisor / QC? can see and
understand.
-
DO YOU believe that Dina was distressed from visiting us?
-
DO YOU really fail to understand the stresses were plainly cased by father and mother?
-
Do YOU really claim ignorance of what we told you? I HAVE IT ALL! Not part of extant matters.
-
DO YOU still fear that I was recording proceedings? I shut my phone: it may satisfy you. The guilt is manifest...
-
DO YOU still fear evidence of wha=t I may disclose? Why – if you are so into SOCIAL JUSTICE!
-
DO YOU really think it is reasonable to think that DINA was distressed re the mosauic to honour her dead mothe at her school?
-
DO YOU not think that Zeimer manifests either evil / mere lies or gross neuroses in suggesting the mosaic has made her bed wetting worse? THESE WERE YOUR WORDS – PASSED TO US WITH ALL SERIOUSNESS!
-
SHAME ON YOU!! For even dreaming that you would not be accountable for wilful blindness and immoral deafness and plain stupidity per all that!
-
Do YOU STILL CLAIM THAT IT WAS YOUR DECISION FOR Z TO NOT NEED TO FACE MY WONDERFUL WIFE? I TOLD MY WIFE WHILST YOU WERE TALKING TO ZEIMER THAT I WOULD LEAVE FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR IF IT MADE ZEIMER SPEAK PERSON TO PERSON TO EVA! She did not want this because the implication would have been that it waqs all my fault!
-
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MANY PEOPLE Z MAY HAVE SEEN BEFORE HE FOI+UND THE SOCIAL JUSTICE ENTITY OF CATHOLIC CARE?
-
AND WORSE – JACCUSE!! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SUGGESTING THAT THE SAME ZEIMER THAST REFUSED MEDIATION BY 25 MUTUAL FRIENDS – WHO REFUSED TO SEE US EVEN IN THE PROTECTED FULCRUM I+OG GADENS OFFICES – ARER YOU TRYING TO TELL ME IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED TO YOU THA HE DOES NOT WANT TO MEET US?
-
IF YOU CLAIM SO – YOU ARE SURELY LYING – AS YOU PLAINLY INSISTED THAT IT WAS YOUR IDEA!!
-
SHAME ON YOU ELIZABETH JENKINS!!
-
I have seen evil close up now. I can see the face of my dead daughter in the mortuary.
-
I PROMISE YOU ROGUES - NO REST IN HER NAME!!
-
I have seen the ultimate perversity which even Zeimer’s Rabbi vouchsafes,
-
AND NOW I SEE YOU TRYING ME ON!
-
I TELL YOU – WHILST I HAVE LIVING BREATH IN MY BODY I WILL PERSUE IF ONLY FOR THIS. Whatever that means!
-
By the way – you will have no solace with the common idea that the law is an ass. Maybe. BUT BE WARNED – IT IS NOT QN IMMORAL ASS!!!!!!!
IF ONLY THIS - WHICH WAS BARELY GOING TO GET A MENTION IN MY
DECLARATION TO AUTHORITIES – whatever – wherever....I go!!!!!So here
I tell you - it will be NOLO CONTENDERER.IN THE NAME OF OUR DAUGHTER I WILL ENSURE SHE HAS REASON TO SMILE HER COUNTENABNCE ON ME
AND THAT UI WILL PERSUE MATTERS ZEIMER TO HIS NETHER WORD
I tell you - it will be NOLO CONTENDERER.IN THE NAME OF OUR DAUGHTER I WILL ENSURE SHE HAS REASON TO SMILE HER COUNTENABNCE ON ME
AND THAT UI WILL PERSUE MATTERS ZEIMER TO HIS NETHER WORD
This was my free advice to CATHOLIC
CARE_ you should be immediately sacked.
The baggage is extreme.
Yopurs Fathfully
Geoff Seidner
PS I COULD NOT BE BOTHERED EDITING
THIS.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.