From: g87
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 2:59 PM
Cc: eva
seidner
Subject: ......that licences /licensed your
organization.
Dear Elizabeth
I ask why you sought to not relate to my second email
dated / Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 4:28
PM ?
AS BELOW!
PLAINLY YOU RECEIVED IT: AS INDEED YOU HAVE NOW PLAINLY
RECEIVED IT.
It is a source of wonderment: why did you regard so painful
to acknowledge the second email.... even the barest detail therein?
You may well like to think it irrelevant – but by any real
reading of the situation a different visage becomes obvious.
I PUT YOU ON NOTICE THAT THERE ARE MATTERS RELATED THAT I HAVE
NOT EVEN TOUCHED UPON.
I suspect you realize this.
Furthermore I request you give me the name, address,
phone no and email address of the authority that licences /licensed your
organization.
You should not assume that the matters material will stop
there either: I intend to write to the Registrar.
AND ANY OTHER ENTITY FROM THE CHIEF JUSTICE TO THE TEA
LADY!!!
Do not mistake this for mere levity.
Note if you please – AS FAR AS DR ZEIMER IS CONCERNED I DEMAND
THE AEGIS OF PRIVACY/ REDUCING CONFLICT / INTEREST OF CHILD / IMPROVE
COMMUNICATION / AND ALL THE ARENAS OF CHIMERAS I WILL GO INTO WITH WHATEVER
ENTITY.....
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
From: Elizabeth Jenkins
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2015 12:39 PM
Subject: Request for information from shuttle FDR on 7 July
2015
Dear Geoff,
Thank you for your email on Thursday 9 July 2015. I work
part time, so my apologies for not responding earlier.
You made a request for written
information about some of what was said by Dr Zeimer in the family dispute
resolution session on 7 July 2015, which proceeded by way of shuttle. I have
discussed your request with our team leader, Alan Baker, who is also a Lawyer
and who provides us with internal legal advice.
Because of provisions in the
Family Law Act relating to the confidentiality of the family dispute resolution
process (in particular, section 10H) and the inadmissibility in Court of
evidence of matters which are said in the process (particularly section 10J), it
is our practice to not provide the sort of information you have requested. We
passed on information to you during our meeting of what Dr Zeimer had said. Now
that the meeting is over, we are not able to repeat or put in writing that
information.
The legal position relating to
the confidentiality and inadmissibility of the process was summarised in the 4
page information sheet (“Family Dispute Resolution Information”) provided to
you at the outset of our engagement with you, and we refer you back to that
information.
Yours sincerely,
Elizabeth
Jenkins
Family
Dispute Resolution Practitioner | CatholicCare
510-512 Whitehorse Road. Mitcham. VIC 3134
510-512 Whitehorse Road. Mitcham. VIC 3134
Strengthening
families and communities
Vision:
‘life to the full’ for families, individuals
and
communities in all their diversity
(John 10:10)
|
P
Please
consider the environment before printing this email
This email
message is intended only for the addressee and contains information that may be
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by
reply email or telephone, and immediately delete this email message and any
copies of it. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than
the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.
Sent: Sunday,
July 12, 2015 4:28 PM
Subject: ''Family Dispute
Resolution''
Minor Error correction:
Catholic Care
Dear ELIZABETH JENKINS AND JUAN PEAKE
Earlier email is appended with the cut and paste of emails from JULY 9 and
June 10, 2015 below.
My apologies for neglecting to cut and paste them.
The text of today’s email remains the same.
Regards
Geoff Seidnere
Sent: Sunday,
July 12, 2015 2:47 PM
Subject: Zeimer
/ Seidner MEDIATION SYNOPSIS BY GS
Elizabeth Jenkins and Juan
Peake
I wrote you below and I do so again so as to expedite matters. It is understood that you have agreed that Eva and I have to the end of this month to respond. Clearly, Dr. Zeimer would have essentially liked an immediate agreement.
It is imperative that this is understood to be inimical to fair play / natural justice.
We will respond within 7 days of your confirmation of this and comments verifying same as being more than a fair representation of what was conveyed to us via your shuttle between Dr Zeimer and ourselves.
It is important for both parties to have a written confirmation of what took place on Tuesday 7 July; as per the mediation / FDR on your premises.
Here under I am merely being helpful in confirming matters as they occurred.
And this entails basically only Dr. Zeimer's comments and conditions relating to our grandchildren.
It is possible these notes - largely written well after our meeting may not be a perfect representation of what took place between the parties over more than 3 hours, methinks.
Please be generous of minor errors of no import.
It should be noted that essentially I make no attempt to comment herein. Nor supply contrary matters material or otherwise debate or add value - judgements .....
This is in need of an edit: you can do so if you wish: I have already spent too much time on same on my Sunday.
Our grandchildren will be here soon: I would rather play with them.
############################################################################
In your confirmation of the accuracy of my notes, you are free to expand on same in case anything salient comes to your mind. expand: I do not think you need to correct anything in this cryptic scribble.
DR ZEIMER WANTS / SAID: E&OE.
I wrote you below and I do so again so as to expedite matters. It is understood that you have agreed that Eva and I have to the end of this month to respond. Clearly, Dr. Zeimer would have essentially liked an immediate agreement.
It is imperative that this is understood to be inimical to fair play / natural justice.
We will respond within 7 days of your confirmation of this and comments verifying same as being more than a fair representation of what was conveyed to us via your shuttle between Dr Zeimer and ourselves.
It is important for both parties to have a written confirmation of what took place on Tuesday 7 July; as per the mediation / FDR on your premises.
Here under I am merely being helpful in confirming matters as they occurred.
And this entails basically only Dr. Zeimer's comments and conditions relating to our grandchildren.
It is possible these notes - largely written well after our meeting may not be a perfect representation of what took place between the parties over more than 3 hours, methinks.
Please be generous of minor errors of no import.
It should be noted that essentially I make no attempt to comment herein. Nor supply contrary matters material or otherwise debate or add value - judgements .....
This is in need of an edit: you can do so if you wish: I have already spent too much time on same on my Sunday.
Our grandchildren will be here soon: I would rather play with them.
############################################################################
In your confirmation of the accuracy of my notes, you are free to expand on same in case anything salient comes to your mind. expand: I do not think you need to correct anything in this cryptic scribble.
DR ZEIMER WANTS / SAID: E&OE.
- He wants contact with us suspended till December 2016 till after Dina' batmitzwah in November 2016.
- He mentioned that Dina is suffering from incontinence that he attributes to seeing us.
- Dr Zeimer told you that she was suffering thus before ... but she is now very anxious.
- Dr Zeimer went on to tell you that her anxiousness was manifest days before and for several days after our incipient meeting.
- And Dr Zeimer also said that the MURAL (as he calls the mozaic) that is being made / contributions by former teachers, friends, anyone who knew her is welcome to participate in helping create it.
- I cannot help but mention that our synagogue produced a HAGADDAH FOR PASSOVER in Ruchie’s honour: DR ZEIMER REFUSED THE CHILDREN PERMISSION TO ACCEPT SAME FROM US. Oh dear – I promised not to make value – judgements – even valueless judgements! Haggadah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- We are honoured that the school where our daughter was a valued teacher and where her children currently go to school ... have seen fit to honour our daughter Rachel ( Ruchie) Zeimer.
- Dr. Zeimer also told you that Dina has suffered from anxiety as a result of the partially completed mosaic. In spite of it to be honouring her mother.
- Dr. Zeimer also told you that Dina has suffered from anxiety on the days prior to her seeing us and for several days thereafter.
- AND THAT THE MOZAIC HAS MADE IT WORSE. So you told us.
- Dr Zeimer also conveyed to you that he has had medical / psychological advice along the above / attesting to the above being caused by our wonderful grandchild's monthly visits to us.
- Dr Zeimer declined too give us any further information. Nor the identity of said psychologists: it is presumed that there may be two of them.
- It is however somehow presumed that the entities are not the entities who contributed to his IVO he issued against us around 2009 ??? Which was overturned by us being granted access to the children three years ago.
- Dr. Zeimer said to you that it will be OK for us to see the children at public events at the children's school.
- Arising from that, I asked Dr Zeimer to release the MARCH 2012 document he or his solicitor sent to the children's school advising the school that we are not allowed to go to the school premises. The school read us the document: we were so advised. Dr Zeimer later told us on July 7 that the document is ''privileged'' He refused to release it nor allow the school to release it. Nor did he claim that our visits to the school in any way breached our agreement of FEB 2012. NOR did he comment on it further than above. Kindly confirm that this too was discussed. [in substantially greater length.]
- DR ZEIMER ALSO TOLD YOU: that we are not allowed to give birthday presents to the children.
- He said that he will pass these presents on to the children if they are given to him. He insists that there be be no direct contact between grandparents and our grandchildren via these presents or any other....
- Dr. Zeimer advised you that our grandson Reuvi will write to us - on his own terms.I am not sure what this means ......
- Dr Zeimer asked you to convey to us that Dina will also write to us: ostensively about our estrangement to be.
- I note for the record that you, Elizabeth decided on your own self - claimed initiative that Dr Howard Zeimer and ourselves would not meet. these were your words.
Kindly confirm the above’s accuracy representing a fair
and correct representation of what Howard Zeimer told you.
Kindly cut and paste this to your letter: it will simply save time allowing us to promptly respond.
Which should suit Dr Zeimer.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
Kindly cut and paste this to your letter: it will simply save time allowing us to promptly respond.
Which should suit Dr Zeimer.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
Haggadah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haggadah
The Haggadah (Hebrew: הַגָּדָה ,
"telling"; plural: Haggadot) is a Jewish text that sets forth the order
of the Passover Seder. Reading the Haggadah at the Seder
...
#################################################################################################
Sent: Thursday,
July 09, 2015 1:53 PM
Subject: To
Elizabeth Jenkins and Juan Peake
To Elizabeth Jenkins and Juan Peake
Dear people
Thank you for mediation on 7 July.
I ask you to set out in email Dr Zeimer’s solution / comments / whatever
the terminology you care to designate to what he told you.
It is expected that you will also set it out in a letter to us.
Kindly do so soon so matters can be expediated.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
##################################################################################################
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2015 12:47 PM
Subject: ''Family Dispute
Resolution''
Elizabeth Jenkins
Catholic Care
Dear Elizabeth
We confirm our initial meeting as discussed for
10 am Tuesday 16 June at your premises.
Regards
Eva and Geoff Seidner
13 Alston Gr
East St Kilda 3183
03 9525
9299
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.