I CAN FIND DOZENS OF PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY WHO WILL VOUCHSAFE ALL!
From: g87
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: To The Archdiocese Catholic Church: Att Daniel
Feiber
Dear Lady and Gentlemen
I kindly ask that these correspondences be made
available to the Archboshop whom I now address below.
Your writer is leaving tomorrow morning
for the day and am working very late hours to compensate.
###############################################################################################################################################
Archbishop Dennis J Hart
My Dear Archbishop,
It is expected that in the next few hours you may familiarise yourself with
the shameless behaviour of two members of Catholic Care in Malvern.
My wife hand I have seen and experienced multiple tragedies pathetically
built on earlier the greatest of tragedies.
We have seen lies and deceit and outrageous behaviour close up that the
Family Court should have picked up.
Throughout it all we have tried to forgive those who forsaked the most
elemental traits of humanity by taking intervention orders against parents who
sought nothing but to have loving contact with their dead daughter’s 3
children.
We did what any semi – decent grandparents would have done: we looked after
the children and our son in law.
We took them on holidays.
The father joined us over a day at Phillip Island... we do not ask for
medals.
We were rewarded by having to gain access through trying to overturn the
IVO – and eventually battling through 4 family reports in The family Court and
gaining access for a miserable 4 hours a month.
$70,000 that we did not have and could not recover.
You should write to the courts and ask WHY?????
We have been to hell and backwards – many times since the above because the
new wife – whom we welcomed with open arms is sadly a person who never gave up
the idea of eviscerating what she perceived to be her rivals. THE
GRANDPARENTS.
Her dead rivals parents!
I CAN FIND DOZENS OF PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY WHO WILL
VOUCHSAFE ALL!
AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
I do not know where this document will go. Certainly I will post it to my
semi – confidential blog.
WHICH GOOGLE WILL NOT FIND.
However I do not wish to lacerate this woman too much because there is no
accounting for her behaviour in future.
She has history and all who know her really know her. She managed to act in
a similarly irrational way with her poor first husband ......
It was bad luck for us: that all the nice Jewish ladies ......
But I now get to the point.
The earlier correspondences are unusual enough.
But I want to tell you that the multiple traumas we have endured are surely
to be not that much longer to be so endured.
Your people in their defacto illegal behaviour have so infuriated
me that it is my intention to demand that they and Catholic Care seek my / our
forgiveness by admitting what they did.
IN A STAT DEC.
- THEY CANNOT DENY WHAT THEY DID,
- THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS EXPLICATED IN DOCUMENTS THAT I DO NOT INTEND NOR NEED TO GO INTO DETAIL.
- IF YOU ARE NOT EXPERIENCED IN THESE FAMILY MATTERS – THEN I INVITE YOU TO SEEK LEGAL ADVISE FROM A TALENTED QC.
- THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THE THE HUMBLE DEMANDS I HAVE MADE WILL BE COMPLIED WITH SIMPLY BECAUSE FAILURE WILL RESULT IN ME SEEKING MERELY PROCEDURAL ADVICE AS TO HOW TO GET THE REGISTRAR?? TO DEMAND ANSWERS IN A MORE FORMAL SETTING>
- I have written earlier to try to point out the amazing paradox in me not caring what you do.
- Simply because procedurally you have an insurmountable series of problems: there is no way out.
- Thus I lost patience because you will probably not try to fix things simply because it comes with impossible situations!
- I demand that you write to the court admitting the above and advise the court that not only did the other party plainly lied to you...
- Not only did your people foolishly and probably irrationally did his bidding...someone will ask you people to explain the secret agreement he offered .... it must be so...
Kindly forgive me if you think my language is ‘problematic’.
BUT THIS GRANDFATHER HAS HAD ENOUGH!
ENOUGH OF BLOOD AND TEARS!
And frustrations and CAPITALIZATIONS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS THAT DO NOT
AMELIORATE THE BURNING FEELING OF WHAT YOUR PEOPLE HAVE GUILELESSLY TRIED TO
FOIST ON US !
May you dear Archbishop Hart find a genius who can salve the situation for
Catholic Care because it is incipient catastrophe the way I see it.
And surle thae way ant expert will see it!
Also surely for Howard Zeimer and his wife because for the first time she
will be held accountable.
I require an immediate refund of moneys paid you – taken under false
pretences.
Please do not encourage me to formalize even this tangent.
I am getting tired: I think I will sleep well – As nearly always.
Good morning.
Yours Sincerely
Geoff Seidner
From: g87
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2015 2:09 PM
Subject: To The Archdiocese Catholic Church: Att Daniel
Feiber
To The Archdiocese Catholic Church
Att Daniel Feiber, Assistant Manager
Catholic Care
cc to Malvern
Catholic Care
Dear Mr Feiber
I thank you for our conversation on Wednesday 15 July about Catholic Care
Malvern.
Within a very short span of time – as a result of above – the Manager at
Malvern NICK phoned me to advise that he and the solicitor / legal advisor of
Malvern wanted to speak with me.
Both of them.
I said my wonderful wife would possibly / probably want to come too.
I will leave it to her; dependant on matters that are for now
immaterial.
That in and of itself was good as far as it went: he even offered to help
by [him] being prepared to issue some of the documents that I sought.
And the latter sadly misreads the situation – which I
said to him or yourself**** requires some sort of genius to
resolve.
Documents are nice: there is a ‘Kruschovian’ quote
defacto rhetorical threat that does not suit me; enjoy the
history!
Khruschev- We will bury you
Indeed – that genius may indeed be Nick.
It is not for me to preempt.
So I decided to create a blog that is not accessible by
google and have pasted all email
correspondences.
I do not know how to post attachments – which sadly means that the
additional explanatory sheets [yellow....etc] sent me with the ORIGINAL
invitation to attend mediation could not be enclosed. AND I TELL YOU – you
should make it your business to discover copies from Malvern.
Nor their letters posted.
As conveyed to yourself and / Nick – there are a number of paradoxes herein
matter. [I did not keep accurate notes of our respective conversations]
I do not really care what they do for a start.
You are kindly invited to examine merely what will be in front of you via
this epistle.
I also advised Nick that your writer has not sought legal advise.
Nick generously thought I should seek it.
Wrong.
I will do whatever I think I need to do: and as one cannot work out what
you intend to do – there is no reason for now or at all to
brief anyone.
Espec re above
I do well without contemplating the barb by the bard about lawyers
Thanks Nick – I know you mean well.
So I go on.
I agreed to meet Nick and the solicitor who was briefed
before THAT lamentable email was sent me by Elizabeth. on 13/7 – having taken 6
days to compose.
Notwithstanding excuses...’’part – time’’....
AND I AM NOT FILLED WITH CONFIDENCE THAT NICK APPRECIATES THAT I WILL BE
DISCUSSING MATTERS WITH SAID SOLICITOR IN ATTENDANCE.
It will not be a fair contest.
In reality I merely wanted to ensure that the Catholic Church is made aware
of what is going on and contemplates that what is needed ids the genious from
the era of the best years of The Reformation?
I mean this well./
****
I did not keep accurate records of our respective conversations.
Kind regards
Geoff Seidner
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.