From: g87
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 10:23 AM
To: Rabbi smukler
Subject: A SEMI - PRIVATE ADDENDUM TO RABBI SMUKLER, RABBI TELSNER,
ELLA and anyone else who deigns to be privy to the herein
Dear people,
CC added to Rabbi Gurevitz
A SEMI - PRIVATE ADDENDUM TO RABBI SMUKLER, RABBI TELSNER, Gurevitz, ELLA
and anyone else who deigns to be privy to the herein.
I write so soon – simply because whilst I do not resile
from the hereunder ex yesterday, it has the potential to be seen as
‘aggressive.’
You people have always done the right thing in the face of the greatest
series of immoralities perpetrated by a family purporting to have Jewish /
orthodox values.
I write so soon because we will remain aggrieved for the
rest of our lives – basis matters ex our SHUTTLE – SERVICE – CATHOLIC – CARE –
NON – FACE – TO FACE SHAM YESTERDAY WITH THAT PROFESSIONAL DISSEMBLER HOWARD
ZEIMER
I write so soon to convey that merely one of the multiple
log of claims essentially served on us was the claim that ‘’DINA IS TRAUMATISED
THROUGH BED WETTING MANIFESTED BEFORE AND AFTER MEETING US. AND THIS FATHER GOES
ON – THE MOSAIC – [A’’MURAL’’ HE DESIGNATES IT] – HAS MADE IT WORSE.’’ !
I write so soon Rabbis because we are sickened to think
that the same person who has forced our beloved granddaughter to seek photos of
her mother ‘’because people say I look like her’’ she is not allowed any at home
– has the ultimate sickening claim of above! This chimera is such a fraud,
outrage and unremitting evil. Nothing if only this reflects on it so
tragically.
I write so soon because I now have real fear that the
father Zeimer – with pressure from others – has now created such stresses for
poor Dina it will be a relief for the child to not see her own flesh and blood:
the only link to her wonderful mother Ruchie Zeimer.
I write to you to assure you that whatever may happen – I
thank you all.
May HASHEM HELP US ALL through all our travails: may we continue to be over
– generous to all.
From: g87
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2015 1:45 PM
To: Rabbi smukler
Subject: RE: HOWARD ZEIMER / GADENS DOCUMENT RE MY WIFE EVA AND HER
ATTENDANCE BAN AT THE YESHIVAH / BETH RIVKAH CAMPUSES
Dear RABBI Rabbi Smukler
cc to
Rabbi Telsner
Ella
Eva
RE: HOWARD ZEIMER / GADENS/ DOCUMENT RE MY WIFE EVA AND HER
ATTENDANCE ‘BAN’ AT / FROM THE YESHIVAH / BETH RIVKAH CAMPUSES.
I refer to matters unresolved with respect to document held by Ella: the
contents of which were read by ELLA to Eva some years
ago.
THAT WAS BEFORE HOWARD ZEIMER FORMALLY REFUSED TO GIVE PERMISSION FOR THE
RELEASE OF SAID DOCUMENT.
At yesterday’s indirect meeting the said HOWARD ZEIMER
has claimed ‘privilege’ over same said document; refusing again
to have it released for my peoples’ perusal.
WHICH MATTERS NOT MUCH, AMAZINGLY!!!
ONCE AGAIN I AM ADVISING YOU THAT THE ABOVE SO DESCRIBED IS A DOCUMENT
THAT YOU WILL BE CALLED ON TO PROVIDE TO SATISFY THE LEGAL PROCESSES THAT WILL
BE INITIATED.
This will be done very much sooner than later: there are
still procedural matters to be resolved and appended to what will be done.
You are aware at least partially about SOME of the subject: which has
amazingly really not changed. IT JUST GOT WORSE _ FOR EVERY OUTRAGEOUS /
DELIBERATE ENCUMBRANCE PLACED IN MY WAY OVER THE PAST FEW YEARS AND VERY
RECENTLY!
THERE HAVE BEEN DOZENS OF ATTEMPTS AT DENYING THE UNDENIABLE.....
I want to tell you that this document has been referred to by me in my
emails with multiple parties over the years.
Neither Gadens nor Howard Zeimer can deny it’s contents – even if G – D
forbid the school burns down or you capitulate to HOWARD ZEIMERS’ PREDICTABLE
RENEWED ENTREATIES FOR YOU TO RETURN IT TO HIM OR CONVENIENTLY LOOSE IT.
Basis this full – fee paying parentage and your purely hypothetical
capitulation! NO MORAL INSULT INTENDED OR IMPLIED – SIMPLY
BECAUSE I LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.
Kindly note that the rationale for this email – of very recent vintage –
will not be disclosed beyond the below brief synopsis and telling you Eva and I
attended a FAMILY DISPUTE RESOLUTION AT CATHOLIC CARE
IN MALVERN YESTERDAY.
NB: IT WAS HZ’s IDEA TO DO THIS. UNILATERALLY.
AND Howard Z refused to meet us face – to face: THERE WAS A PATHETIC
SHUFFLE SERVICE OVER 3 HOURS BY CC: he unilaterally banned us from seeing his
children again.
Much easier than facing EVA in particular!
I thank you for your past and incipient professional conduct.
There are no privacy matters re this document: you can show it to anyone
you care to.
EVEN DR HOWARD ZEIMER: OUR RUCHIE WOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIM. Oh, this seems
trite – to any other than those like you and Rabbi Telsner – who know the
truth.
NEVER HAVE SO FEW DONE SUCH ..... IN THE HISTORY OF MODERN JUDAISM: WHAT
WILL CATHOLIC CARE THINK OF THE MONIKER OF ‘LIGHT TO THE NATIONS’?
It is not suggested that Zeimer should change his mind re eviscerating us
as a result of this epistle.
THERE IS NO THREAT EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
PATHETICALLY HE CLAIMED THAT DINA IS TRAUMATISED BY THE ‘’MURAL” HONOURING
HER DEAD MOTHER – AND IS GENERALLY IN DISTRESS OVER THE WARM HUGS SHE GIVES
US!
I await the written summary of CATHOLIC CARE!
Kindest Regards
Kol Tov
Geoff Seidner
Light Unto the Nations -
Chabad.org
www.chabad.org/therebbe/.../jewish/Light-Unto-the-Nations-Part-2.htm
Maimonides rules that every Jew was commanded at Sinai to influence all of
mankind to observe the Seven ... Visit us on Facebook ... Light Unto the Nations.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.